The WAPA Spectrum Analyser (hereafter referred to as “the equipment”) is available to all WAPA members (herein referred as “users”) and can be collected in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
Booking the equipment can only be done via the internet, by using the form below.
A user manual and software are included in the hire and our Operations Manager can assist with instructions on usage.
Please note the following terms and conditions regarding the hire:
- The equipment must be collected and returned to the respective offices at the specified times.
- On collection, the user must inspect that the equipment is in an operational condition and sign the receipt and contents checklist.
- Under no condition may the equipment be sublet to non-members.
- The equipment must be returned to the office from which it was borrowed within the stipulated time period.
- The maximum period of the loan of the equipment is five working days.Thereafter, you will be charged a fee of R250/day.
- The equipment can only be used by suitably qualified personnel and may only be used for the job it was intended for.
- The analyser must be adequately stored and protected.
- Faults or loss must be reported immediately to the Operations Manager at email@example.com.
- Negligent loss or damages incurred by untrained users or by using the equipment in a manner it was not intended will result in a claim by WAPA against the user.
- Shipping charges, where applicable, must be incurred by the user.
If you are a WAPA member, please book the Spectrum Analyser here: