Future Wireless Technologies Forums (FWTF)
National event series presented by WAPA
Download Sponsorship Document (PDF).
These national events are the pre-eminent forum for the independent wireless network industry in South Africa, bringing together service providers, equipment vendors, civic organisations, national regulators and government. Hosted by the WAPA, the Wireless Access Providers Association of South Africa, the FWTF series is a set of collaborative discussions. It explores trends, best practices and opportunities for new wireless technologies and innovations to be delivered within South Africaís regulatory and market framework.
Stakeholders in the business and regulatory communities can come together to address topics affecting us all ó how to bring better communications services to more South Africans at more affordable prices, in a truly competitive market that rewards innovation and customer service. Operators can bring their real-world experiences to policymakers; technology leaders can present new systems that do more with less; and government can look for solutions to achieving national development goals.
As a non-profit organisation, WAPA strives to encourage a broad participation in this event, with senior delegates attracted by the highest calibre of speakers, delivered through a forum that presents debate and insights of a global standard.
To achieve this, WAPA needs the support and generosity of sponsors to achieve its ambitious vision.
iWeek is South Africa’s leading annual Internet industry conference, and has been held each year since 2001.
iWeek brings together all of South Africa’s major Internet organisations for a series of presentations, panel discussions, workshops, training sessions and social events.
The iWeek co-hosts are:
- Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA)
- Internet Exchange – South Africa (INX-ZA)
- ZA Domain Name Authority (ZADNA)
- ZA Central Registry (ZACR)
FOUR GOOD REASONS TO SPONSOR THE FUTURE WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES FORUMS!
- The Forum is at the leading edge of bringing massive improvements in the social and economic empowerment of South Africa.
- It reaches a select audience of leading entrepreneurs and wireless telecommunications thought leaders, WAPA members and high profile individuals from the regulator and government.
- An inside view and deeper insights into the latest movements in technology, business development, and policy and regulatory issues.
- Close association with those on the leading edge of wireless data networking, the single most important connectivity technology that now touches every level of South African consumers and businesses.
Future Wireless Technology Forum VI Sponsorship Packages
PLATINUM SPONSOR | R 50 000.00
Only one EXCLUSIVE PLATINUM sponsorship is available. This is a prestigious sponsorship and will afford the sponsor exposure value well in excess of the financial investment.
- Association acknowledgement: in all promotional material the Platinum Sponsor is recognised, that the Forum is presented by WAPA in association with the sponsor brand.
- First choice of one of only four registration kiosk locations at which the sponsor can promote their services or products. (Sponsor to provide any expo stand/branding and must man the exhibition area.)
- The opportunity to present the sponsorís keynote following the opening address. This is a 15 minute keynote addressing the central theme of the conference (note that this is not permitted to be an explicit sales pitch).
- Acknowledgement and message inclusion in all press and media releases relating to the event.
- Six sponsor-provided pull up banners will be displayed at the registration tables, entrance to the hall as well, as in the hall alongside the stage.
- Prime profiling on the WAPA website in the FWTF section. This will include a 250 word profile, link to the sponsorís website as well as logo exposure and acknowledgement on the WAPA home page with a link through to the FWTF page.
- The opportunity to send a mailshot via our database to the primary member contact (one per event) as well as one mailshot to our members under the ìSpecial Offersî banner.
- Our Platinum partner will also enjoy additional benefits such as the distribution of literature in welcome packs, and may also request further exposure opportunities for consideration.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES THE FOLLOWING OPPORTUNITIES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE:
REGISTRATION SPONSOR: R12,500
- Sponsor may provide branded t-shirts for our registration team as well as have on-table branding/showcards.
LUNCH SPONSOR: R20,000
The lunch sponsor may provide branding to appear on the table as well as logo and message branding on the menu. Promotional literature may be placed on all delegate chairs. Cost of branding elements and literature would be for the sponsor’s cost.
CONFERENCE GIVE-AWAY SPONSORSHIPS
- CONFERENCE TOTE BAG SPONSOR: R25,000 Sponsor will enjoy exclusive branding of our highly popular tote bags.
- PRESENTATION MEMORY STICKS: R35,000 Enjoy exclusive branding of the memory sticks containing all conference presentations given to all delegates. The sponsor may include a presentation showcasing your company / offer as well.
- EVENT NOTEBOOK & PEN SPONSOR: R 20,000
- LANYARD & IDENTITY TAG SPONSOR: R 17 500 The sponsor will enjoy branding of the lanyard as well as the name tag card.
SECURE YOUR SPONSORSHIP NOW!
Please address your expression of interest to the Conference Project Team by emailing email@example.com or calling +27 82 326 4990.