WAPA Part-time Secretary Position
WAPA is looking to employ somebody in a part-time secretary position to help with general admin and workflow functions in WAPA.
Position: Part-time Secretary
Office location: Cape Town
Reporting to: WAPA Exco
Permanent / Contract: Permanent, 5 days a week, half-day, 8:00 to 12:00
Required Start Date: ASAP
Salary: In the range of R3500 – R4500 per month, depending on experience
Summary of position: You will be the first point of contact for WAPA and perform administration duties including: financial admin, debtor management, co-ordinating meetings, member information management.
* Good Telephone Skills
* Internet, email and PC skills
* General book keeping
* Good listener
* Integrity, Energy, Intelligence
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* High attention to detail
* Self motivated quick learner
* Proactive, problem solver
Bonus Attributes and skills
* Interest in the telecommunications regulatory environment
* General interest in technology and internet services
* Experience with mailing lists, wiki’s and WordPress (CMS and blogging)
Please contact WAPA if you are interested in the position. We’ll respond and ask for your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.